Thursday, April 26, 2012

I wish I could take what I post on facebook and just cut and paste it here. I think it would make this blog a little easier to keep up with. It has been a very busy start to this new year. Munster is loving school and is now reading at an 8th grade level and is in a 7th grade math level. She is so smart that she is the top in her class. (I take no credit for this she works very hard to be where she is at.)She is loving extended studies and did a great project for it a "Self rubric." Here are a few pictures...

As a lot of you know Munster is very proud of her long hair here are some pics of some brading I did with her hair.
Big shocker... She left me a note one day aying she wanted to get her hair cut and donate it to Locks of Love. Well we did and here is how she looks now. She loves her hair and she is glad that she donated it. They cut a total of 15 inches and she donated 12 inches.

No comments: